News & Events
Published on May 30, 2017
If you are a member of Accord with a keen interest in the local community and in making sure everyone has fair access to health and care services, then this opportunity could be for you!
North East Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group (NELCCG) is looking for a Community Representative for Equality and Diversity who will work with NELCCG to build on its award winning practice and ensure all groups with protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 are treated fairly, without discrimination and according to their needs.
What the Equality and Diversity group would like the community member to bring:
- Enthusiasm for the subject, and a working knowledge of the Equality Act with willingness to learn as information and practice in this area is constantly developing
- A focus on empowering communities and helping people to help themselves – challenging us about how things are done now, and helping to shape new ideas about what might work better
- A two-way communication link between the community forum and the Equality and Diversity Core group about equality and diversity issues
The Community Representative for Equality and Diversity will need to attend:
- Equality Core Group meetings which are held quarterly
- Equality Impact Assessment Panel meetings, held when required
- Monthly Community Forum meetings held on the second Tuesday of the month from 10am to 12.30pm
If this opportunity appeals to you….....Please email email@example.com or telephone 0300 3000 563 for an Expression of Interest form and a role description.
Please note that the closing date for submitting Expression of Interest forms is 12th June 2017.