News & Events
Published on Jul 27, 2022
Help shape stroke services in Humber and North Yorkshire
The Integrated Stroke Delivery Network in Humber and North Yorkshire, in collaboration with the Stroke Association, wants to recruit patient and carer representatives who have had a stroke - or experience of caring for someone who’s had a stroke - to form a Patient and Carer Representative Group.
Are you interested in being part of our Humber and North Yorkshire Stroke Network?
Are you a stroke survivor or are caring for someone who has had a stroke?
Would you like to join us in helping inform decisions and review our plans together?
- Meet six times a year (online)
- Participate in group discussions
- Engage with other people affected by stroke
- Scrutinise plans and help inform decisions
- Reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses
For details of how to get involved, please email: email@example.com