News & Events
Published on Jul 15, 2021
There is still time for you to book your place on our next Zoom webinar on Wednesday 28th July, 4pm—5:15pm! NHS North East Lincolnshire CCG will be hosting a live Zoom event to update the public, Accord members and local organisations on the latest developments in the local adult social care system. Hosted by CCG Chair Mark Webb, ’Caring for our Communities’ will include updates from the Care & Independence Team at the CCG on a wide range of topics including:
- how care homes have adapted to the unique challenges of the Covid pandemic
- plans for extra-care housing facilities in North East Lincolnshire.
- Hospital discharge arrangements during the pandemic
- Find out about the newly developed Cambridge Park facility, what it does, and future plans for the service
- Pathways for patients who are being discharged from hospital
- An update on the Support to Care Homes programme in North East Lincolnshire
As usual, there will be an opportunity for everyone to get involved by submitting questions before and during the event
“Adult Social Care provides support to some of the most vulnerable members of our community in North East Lincolnshire across a wide range of settings and has continued to adapt and evolve over the past 18 months, from ensuring that residents in local care homes are kept safe during the pandemic, through to continuing the development of assisted living facilities across the borough which provide onsite support and care to allow older people to stay in their own homes for longer,” said Mark Webb, NELCCG Chair.
“The CCG and Accord Steering Group are looking forward to hosting this virtual event to bring local residents up to speed on all the latest developments in the diverse field of adult social care—this is your chance to hear from local leaders and ask questions throughout the session. We hope you can join us.”
You can book your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving the Accord Team a call on 0300 3000 567. This event is being held on Zoom, and you can also join by telephone.